Q. What should I bring with me when I come for a scheduled office appointment?
A. Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Photo Identification
- Insurance card(s)
- All relevant medical records and a list of medications & drug allergies
- All imaging results and/or studies with accompanying reports from your primary doctor or referring doctor
(ie: X-rays, CT scans, sonograms, etc.)
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, a copy of your operative report & follow-up reports
- Any required co-pays and payment towards any outstanding balances
- Completed New Patient forms. (You can pick these up at any time or we will gladly mail/email them to you.)
Q. Do you fill out Disability Forms?
A. Yes. Disability Forms will usually take up to 10 business days and there is a $15 charge due at the time the forms are picked up. Please be aware, that we cannot complete the appropriate documentation without the patient first completing a post-operative visit. Our office does NOT fill out FMLA Forms.
Q. Are my medical records kept private and confidential?
A. Your medical records are handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. Our office is abides by HIPPA regulations and standards. Our trained staff is bound by these strict confidentiality requirements as a condition of employment regarding your medical records. This information will only be released upon your written request and approval. Click here to download our Notice of Privacy Practices. You will be asked to sign an agreement to this policy when you come in to our office for your visit.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office where our dedicated staff will gladly assist you.
You may also visit our Policies section for additional information about our office practices.